Kali Linux 2 (2016) is an Ethical Hacking platform that allows good guys to use the same tools and techniques that a hacker would use, so they can find security issues before the bad guys do.
In Basic Security Testing with Kali Linux 2, you will learn basic examples of how hackers find out information about your company, find weaknesses in your security and how they gain access to your system.
Completely updated for 2016, this step-by-step guide covers:
- Kali Linux Introduction and Overview
- Shodan (the Hackers Google)
- Metasploit Tutorials
- Exploiting Windows and Linux Systems
- Escalating Privileges in Windows
- Cracking Passwords and Obtaining Clear Text Passwords
- Wi-Fi Attacks
- Kali on a Raspberry Pi
- Securing your Network
- And Much More!
Though no computer can be completely Hacker Proof knowing how an attacker works will help put you on the right track of better securing your network!
Download Links :