After a review of the basics of web applications, you’ll be introduced to web application hacking concepts and techniques such as vulnerability analysis, attack simulation, results analysis, manuals, source code, and circuit diagrams. These web application hacking concepts and techniques will prove useful information for ultimately securing the resources that need your protection.
What you will learn from this book
* Surveillance techniques that an attacker uses when targeting a system for a strike
* Various types of issues that exist within the modern day web application space
* How to audit web services in order to assess areas of risk and exposure
* How to analyze your results and translate them into documentation that is useful for remediation
* Techniques for pen-testing trials to practice before a live project
Download Links :